- A year-round program, which includes summer camp weeks and camp days ( for days children have no school during the Broward County Schools academic year).
- A full-time preschool program for 5 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (with a late pick up option of 6:30 p.m.).
- A part-time preschool program for 5 days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Full-time and Part-time options for daycare (ELC Program) of: 5 days, 2 days or 3 days per week (either a half-day or full day).
- Our after school program for students at the elementary school level is available 5 days a week from 2:00 p.m. through 6:00 p.m., with a late pick up option at 6:30 p.m., hot supper included.
Transportation for Aftercare (After School Program) & Camp
We provide transportation with our school bus from the local elementary schools to the Learning Centers, which are located in the Educational Building of First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood at 1600 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood FL. Click here for a map.
Our summer, winter and spring camps (for winter break and spring break) are offered on a weekly basis or, if needed, as a daily drop off option.
Saturday Child Care
In addition, we offer Saturday child care for children ages 2 through 12. Our centers are open from 7:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. Please call the Learning Centers at 954-922-8558 for more information and to schedule a tour.
To help select the right program for your child, and the schedule option that will best fit your families needs, please contact us and we will be more that happy to go over our flexible daycare and preschool schedule options with you and make some suggestions.